SE5 ECE COMPOSITE HELMET QUATTRO WHITE / GLO GREEN
Sitting one level down from the flagship SE5 Carbon helmet, the SE5 Composite packs a serious punch in the value-for-money stakes. With the same level of detailed graphics and incredible artwork seen throughout the SE5 Carbon range, the Composite option features an aerospace fiberglass composite shell as opposed to the carbon shell of its more expensive counterpart. While making the helmet slightly heavier than the carbon option, the Composite SE5 certainly doesn't skimp on the safety features, making it one of the safest helmets on the market at a more affordable price point than the carbon lineup. The new SE5 Composite works overtime to deliver the unique style and flair that Troy Lee Designs is famous for, in a state-of-the-art helmet that takes head protection to a whole new level.
The SE5 Composite features an aerospace fiberglass composite shell, lightweight stainless steel d-rings, dual density EPS, in-molded MIPS brain protection system, EPP chin bar liner with collarbone suspension system, quick release XT2 3D cheek pads and a X-Static / XT2 washable liner, and smart shear plastic visor screws for easy impact break-away.
- Aerospace fiberglass composite shell
- Dual density EPS
- In-molded MIPS brain protection system
- Helmet integrated, low friction layer designed to reduce rotational motion to the brain from angled impacts to the head
- New system improves airflow
- Reduces slip layer noise
- Improves comfort
- Lightweight stainless steel D-rings and alloy hardware
- Quick release Dri-lex 3D cheek pads and Dri-lex washable liner create and optimized fit with advanced moisture wicking properties
- Plush SE5 drawstring bag
- Extra matching visor
- Offered in DOT/ ECE and ECE only certified versions, available based on regional standards
- 1470g +/-50g DOT/ECE, 1300g +/-50g ECE