SE5 ECE CARBON HELMET STEALTH BLACK / CHROME
Welcome to the next generation of SE helmets from Troy Lee Designs, available now . Continuously redefining the industry standard, the SE Helmet series sets the bar with evolving styling and technology as the world’s fastest racers push the limits of the sport. The all-new SE5 is tested & developed with the help of our world class athletes. The SE5 takes safety and style to another level with unparalleled technology and aggressive design. Available in Carbon Fiber and Composite options, the SE5 is the new helmet choice for racers & riders across the globe.
As the flagship helmet in the Troy Lee Designs range, the SE5 Carbon is a fan favourite for plenty of riders around the world. The detailed graphics and incredible artwork featured throughout the SE5 Carbon lineup are outweighed only by the safety features of the helmets themselves, making this an absolute must-have for any serious dirt bike rider out there. As the optimal blend of safety, performance and style, the new SE5 Carbon delivers the unique style and flair that Troy Lee Designs is famous for in a state-of-the-art helmet that takes head protection to a whole new level.
The SE5 Carbon features an optimized layup carbon shell, lightweight titanium d-rings, dual density EPS, in-molded MIPS brain protection system, EPP chin bar liner with collarbone suspension system, quick release XT2 3D cheek pads and a X-Static / XT2 washable liner,and smart shear plastic visor screws for easy impact break-away.
- Featherlight Carbon shell
- Dual density EPS
- In-molded MIPS brain protection system
- Helmet integrated, low friction layer designed to reduce rotational motion to the brain from angled impacts to the head
- New system improves airflow
- Reduces slip layer noise
- Improves comfort
- Lightweight titanium D-rings and alloy hardware
- EPP chinbar liner featuring Collarbone Suspension System
- 3 shell sizes and 3 EPS sizes to accurately fit a variety of head sizes and rider ages
- Plastic visor screws and brass inserts for impact break-away safety
- Three shell sizes to more accurately fit a variety of head sizes
- Quick release 3D cheek pads with XT2 fabric, and X-static/ XT2 washable liner create and optimized fit with advanced anti-microbial properties
- Smart Shear plastic visor screws and brass inserts for easy impact breakaway
- Chinbar mounted gill-set forced air intake system
- Plush SE5 helmet bag with zippered storage compartment
- Extra matching visor
- Offered in DOT/ ECE and ECE only certified versions, available based on regional standards
- 1325g +/-50g Snell/DOT, 1160g +/-50g ECE